Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: ML7 Ghost Rider Question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    'scuz me if this has been asked before

    ToyBiz lists ML 7 Ghost Rider as having a variant; but the pic they show i cant tell any difference.

    What is the variation? Blue suit as opposed to black?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is correct.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thx I was dreading it being translucent flames

  4. #4
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    e Bike was also supposed to more of a flat red color as well wasn't it?

    And the figure is supposed to be ina a Human/Demon transformation instead of full-on demon

  5. #5
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I don't give a shite , I just want one of them!

  6. #6
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar
    Scrap the half Human Half Demon head comment.

    Here is a picture of the paint varaint
    tb4

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ October 18, 2004 04:04 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member DARTH POOH's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    3,327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Is it me or does that repaint look cheap?

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by -megalithanod:
    Scrap the half Human Half Demon head comment.

    Here is a picture of the paint varaint
    tb4

    <font color="#cd6600"><font size="1">[ October 18, 2004 04:04 PM: Message edited by: TCM Hitchhiker ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Whoops, I meant to quote you mega, hit the wrong button and edited my reply into your post! LOL

    Anyway, THAT is the version I NEED! I better be able to find one for a decent price!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    LOL - no worries. I did that once or twice when I started! Easy to do when it is beside the quote button and you now don't get told off!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks everyone - i'll hold off ordering it online and try finding the black one locally....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •